Whatever it is that you need help with — be it discussing the idea for a novel, working on a query letter, plotting a book, designing characters, or moving forward in your writing, I am here to help you with it.
A few things you can be mentored on:
- Chalking characters for your book
- Working on the plot
- Creating a book outline
- Exploring any new ideas for a book/novel
- Getting rid of writers block and moving forward
- Polishing/working on query letters
- Working on narrative style
- Improving tone and voice of the book
You can book a session for 30 minutes or an hour based on your requirements. If you’re not ready yet, you can drop in an email and I will get back to you.
Note: Mentoring will be charged on an hourly basis.
If you need help with the whole process of book writing — right from the discussion of the book to writing it, then you might want to look into our book coaching package.
The book coaching process involves the following on a step-by-step basis:
- Book outlining
- Character Outlining
- Structuring the novel
- Planning of each individual chapter
- Deciding on the tone and voice of the book
- Zeroing in on the narrative style
- Writing the chapters
The coaching ends with the author writing the chapters. Once done with the manuscript, they can go about with beta-reading/editing, and the rest of the publishing process.
Note: Book coaching is an entire package stretched across 20 sessions. Each additional session is charged on an hourly basis.